Help Impact the Future of Manufacturing: Introducing the 2020 Ohio Manufacturing Survey
To support your company’s growth and success, the Ohio Manufacturing Extension Partnership (Ohio MEP) and MAGNET partnered with Bank of America, Barnes Wendling CPAs, and Allegro Real Estate Brokers & Advisors to bring you the 4th Annual Ohio Manufacturing Survey.
>>>Make an impact on NEO manufacturing. Take the 20-minute survey.
At MAGNET, we’re inspired to drive regional impact by supporting small- to medium-sized manufacturing companies in areas of product design and development, process innovation and automation, operational excellence and engagement, and more.
About the Ohio Manufacturing Survey
This year’s survey is your opportunity to impact how key stakeholders across manufacturing make decisions for our industry’s future. By giving us 20 minutes of your time, you can:
- Impact how legislators and key stakeholders make future decisions
- Shape the offerings and services of manufacturing support organizations
- Use the results to benchmark how you compare to other Ohio manufacturers
And as a thank you for your time and responses, you’ll get the following upon submission:
- Your choice of any one of 12 different business books
- FREE admission to one of our report rollout events—Cleveland, Akron, or Canton in February 2020
- $5 to Harvest for Hunger donation made by our sponsors for every response
The survey deadline is December 31, 2019. This survey is limited to businesses that produce physical goods, with production locations in Ohio.
Make Your Manufacturing Voice Heard
Every response creates a more powerful view of the state of manufacturing in Ohio. Submit your responses to the 2020 Ohio Manufacturing Survey.