Why should you consider TechLink?
- More than 1,270 technology transfer partnerships brokered between companies and 110 DoD labs or centers, including all 65 DoD labs that generate patented inventions
- More than 600 license agreements facilitated between DoD and companies nationwide, transferring over 1,000 DoD inventions to industry
- Facilitated 60% of total DoD licensing agreements over the past 10 years
What does TechLink Specialize in?
TechLink specializes in 10 technology areas: Energy, BioTech, Materials, Sensors, Photonics, Software/Info Technology, Military Technology, Electronics and Environmental Technologies.
4 Ways TechLink can help you:
- Actively market DoD inventions to industry nationwide
- Help companies evaluate these inventions and submit license applications
- Facilitate communications between DoD labs and companies leading to “win-win” license agreements for both parties
- Maintain the nation’s only comprehensive database of DoD-patented inventions, fully searchable through techlinkcenter.org
Why should you believe in TechLink?
Check out the TechLink technology database and the Technology Spotlight for regular updates on available technologies and contact information for the related Technology Manager. The Manager will help you assess the technology for your company needs, facilitate your connection with DoD, and walk you through the licensing process.
Most DoD inventions have civilian and commercial applications. DoD technologies licensed by TechLink have generated $1.6B in direct sales and $4.4B in total economic impact. Get in on a good thing! Contact TechLink now and make 2018 the year your company reaches its innovation and growth goals! Remember, TechLink’s no-cost services has assisted companies in getting access to over 5000 patented technologies.