The Ohio MEP High School Internship Program is offering reimbursement for hiring high school interns. Manufacturers can be reimbursed up to $1,500 (50% of a high school intern's wages up to $3,000). Funding is available on a first-come, first-serve basis and covers high school internship wages from June 1, 2020 through September 30, 2021.
Over 80% of the 325 high school interns who participated in the last 3 years were employed by the manufacturers following graduation.
To learn more, contact Aneta Khoury.
"This program allowed us to provide opportunities to twice as many high school students over the past few years than
we otherwise could have."
-- The Stonebridge Operating Co., LLC
Here's how it works for businesses:
For more information, visit: TechCred.Ohio.Gov
At MAGNET, we make it our mission to share manufacturing management tools and knowledge. Check out some of our past events and click on highlighted talk titles to download past presentations.
– Bass Khoury, Director Operations Excellence Practice, MAGNET
CAK – Pandemic Impacts & Next Steps
- Renato Camacho, President & CEO, Akron-Canton Airport
– Mark Clendenin, Strategic Projects, OhioBWC.
Developing Your Programs to Maintain OSHA Compliance
– Kelly Baker, Director of General Industries, Safety Controls Technology, Inc. (SCT)
– Mike Schilling, Director - Strategy, Marketing & Sales Practice, MAGNET
Machine Monitoring & Uptime (IIOT) Installation: Assessment, hardware & software, bundled consulting, results & ROI
- Joe Work, Sr. Growth & Innovation Advisor, MAGNET
- Kelly Baker, Director of General Industries, Safety Controls Technology, Inc. (SCT)
- Jacob Duritsky, Vice President of Strategy and Research, Team NEO
As the shock of public health, public policy, and economic fallout from the pandemic begins to fade, business leaders are looking for concrete answers to the question: what comes next? From this webinar, attendees gained access to the first chapter of Traction by Gino Wickman. Featured speakers included:
- Reed Stith, EOS expert
- Geri Puelo PhD, TedTalk speaker & burnout expert