Future Factories -- the MAGNET Virtual 2020 Symposium -- will digitally connect top manufacturers from around Northeast Ohio. The event will showcase keynote speaker Raj Sisodia, as well as multiple breakout sessions on industry-specific topics. During this symposium, we will hear from:
Raj Sisodia, FW Olin Distinguished Professor of Global Business; Whole Foods Market Research Scholar in Conscious Capitalism at Babson College; Co-Founder and Co-Chairman of Conscious Capitalism Inc.
Tickets are $25.
At MAGNET, we make it our mission to share manufacturing management tools and knowledge. Check out some of our past events and click on highlighted talk titles to download past presentations.
The headline and subheader tells us what you're offering, and the form header closes the deal. Over here you can explain why your offer is so great it's worth filling out a form for.
– Bass Khoury, Director Operations Excellence Practice, MAGNET
CAK – Pandemic Impacts & Next Steps
- Renato Camacho, President & CEO, Akron-Canton Airport
– Mark Clendenin, Strategic Projects, OhioBWC.
Developing Your Programs to Maintain OSHA Compliance
– Kelly Baker, Director of General Industries, Safety Controls Technology, Inc. (SCT)
– Mike Schilling, Director - Strategy, Marketing & Sales Practice, MAGNET
Machine Monitoring & Uptime (IIOT) Installation: Assessment, hardware & software, bundled consulting, results & ROI
- Joe Work, Sr. Growth & Innovation Advisor, MAGNET
- Kelly Baker, Director of General Industries, Safety Controls Technology, Inc. (SCT)
- Jacob Duritsky, Vice President of Strategy and Research, Team NEO
As the shock of public health, public policy, and economic fallout from the pandemic begins to fade, business leaders are looking for concrete answers to the question: what comes next? From this webinar, attendees gained access to the first chapter of Traction by Gino Wickman. Featured speakers included:
- Reed Stith, EOS expert
- Geri Puelo PhD, TedTalk speaker & burnout expert