As the shock of public health, public policy, and economic fallout from the pandemic begins to fade, business leaders are looking for concrete answers to the question: what comes next?
This webinar will contextualize burnout in the face of continuing COVID response. During this hour, we will hear from:
– Reed Stith, EOS Expert
– Geri Puleo PhD, TedTalk speaker & burnout expert
Attendance is free and open to the public.
Check back for future partner events!
At MAGNET, we make it our mission to share manufacturing management tools and knowledge. Check out some of our past events and click on highlighted talk titles to download past presentations.
– Bass Khoury, Director Operations Excellence Practice, MAGNET
CAK – Pandemic Impacts & Next Steps
- Renato Camacho, President & CEO, Akron-Canton Airport
– Mark Clendenin, Strategic Projects, OhioBWC.
Developing Your Programs to Maintain OSHA Compliance
– Kelly Baker, Director of General Industries, Safety Controls Technology, Inc. (SCT)
– Mike Schilling, Director - Strategy, Marketing & Sales Practice, MAGNET
Machine Monitoring & Uptime (IIOT) Installation: Assessment, hardware & software, bundled consulting, results & ROI
- Joe Work, Sr. Growth & Innovation Advisor, MAGNET
- Kelly Baker, Director of General Industries, Safety Controls Technology, Inc. (SCT)
- Jacob Duritsky, Vice President of Strategy and Research, Team NEO