This is the final installment in our series on Business After COVID-19. Featuring the following discussion:
Machine Monitoring & Uptime (IIOT) Installation: Assessment, hardware & software, bundled consulting, results & ROI
– Joe Work, Sr. Growth & Innovation Advisor, MAGNET
–Kelly Baker, Director of General Industries, Safety Controls Technology, Inc. (SCT)
– Jacob Duritsky, Vice President of Strategy and Research, Team NEO
Attendance is free and open to the public.
FedTech , a D.C-based Startup Accelerator, is currently recruiting entrepreneurs for the NASA Startup Studio happening right here in Cleveland, Ohio from July 9th through September 2nd, 2020. The NASA Startup Studio is a unique program that pairs entrepreneurs (and those who want to be) with NASA technologies that are prime for commercialization. FedTech will build teams of entrepreneurs around cutting edge NASA technology - including tech from Cleveland’s very own Glenn Research Center. Over the course of the 8-week program, participants will explore markets, build business models and validate their technology, working to spin off a business and create a commercial product.
At MAGNET, we make it our mission to share manufacturing management tools and knowledge. Check out some of our past events and click on highlighted talk titles to download past presentations.
– Bass Khoury, Director Operations Excellence Practice, MAGNET
CAK – Pandemic Impacts & Next Steps
- Renato Camacho, President & CEO, Akron-Canton Airport
– Mark Clendenin, Strategic Projects, OhioBWC.
Developing Your Programs to Maintain OSHA Compliance
– Kelly Baker, Director of General Industries, Safety Controls Technology, Inc. (SCT)
– Mike Schilling, Director - Strategy, Marketing & Sales Practice, MAGNET