Ready to leverage emerging technologies to grow your business?
Join us on Friday, September 28 at the 7th Annual Northeast Ohio Manufacturing Symposium for a day of valuable content by manufacturers for manufacturers.
You won’t want to miss out on this exciting opportunity to learn from and network with growing manufacturers.
A Look into the Day’s Events
Hear how several local manufacturing companies are managing to grow through leveraging technology, harnessing innovation, and finding and keeping good people.
Opening discussion panelists include:
- Victoria Broer, Burton D. Morgan Foundation (moderator)
- Larry E. Fulton, CEO of LEFCO Worthington, LLC and Hanlon Composites, LLC
- Tracie Roberts, Vice President, Montville Plastics and Rubber
- Jon Graham, CEO, MCF Industries
Registrants can choose from two of four workshop sessions to attend, including:
- Make Cybersecurity and IoT Your Competitive Advantage: Discover the potential for process improvements on your plant floor with the Internet of Things.
- New Frontiers in Manufacturing Technology: Learn how blockchain will reshape manufacturing over the next five years.
- Best Practices in Product and Process Innovation: Uncover manufacturing best practices to strengthen product development at all levels, and engage employees across departments.
- Own Your Talent Pipeline through Workforce Innovation: Explore talent development tips and tricks to grow your business in the tight labor market.
After workshops, finish your day off with a keynote presentation from Jason Sudy, Principal, OHM Advisors. Sudy will discuss the opportunities and challenges automation presents, along with tangible ways to prepare for the next revolution in manufacturing.
If interested in attending the 7th Annual Northeast Ohio Manufacturing Symposium, click here to register for the event on September 28, 2018.