Careers - Business Development Associate, Part-Time
The Part-Time (20 hours per week) Business Development Associate is responsible for supporting the Business Development team by researching companies and updating client database, building database files and spreadsheets, and assisting in developing power point presentations.
• Inputs business cards in to company database
• Updates company database with information provided by Business Development staff
• Conducts searches in company database
• Assists with event planning, coordination and preparation
• Contacts MAGNET partners and other companies as directed
• Records meeting minutes as requested; organizes files as necessary
Non-Essential Functions: Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements: Education: High School diploma is required; associate’s degree a plus Essential Experience:
• Experience conducting data entry and other administrative and clerical tasks in an office environment is essential
• Proven experience working with teams to execute simple to complex solutions for internal use is required
• Experience assisting with event planning and coordination is preferred
• Ability to review and summarize information concisely
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency in using various databases and the Internet as well as Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Regular office working hours totaling approximately 20 hours per week. Infrequently, evening hours may be required.
This position offers the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the region while working with a dynamic and creative group of professionals. Interested candidates, please apply via Indeed.com.
MAGNET is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer/M/F/D/V. For additional information about