Got an idea for an engineered product? Develop that idea into a new business in an environment dedicated to your success. Grow your business and watch it take shape, with the support and mentorship of regional professionals—and every possible resource available at your fingertips.
You can make it happen at The Incubator at MAGNET.
|In April 2012, The Incubator at MAGNET launched The Beta Space, a resource for student entrepreneurs and small manufacturers. Learn more at TheBetaSpace.org.
Entrepreneurs and new companies with high growth potential that are focused on creating technology or producing engineered products will find a variety of proven services at The Incubator at MAGNET that will take them from concept to commercial demonstration, including:
- concept evaluation
- business plan review
- competitive analysis
- product- and manufacturing-specific coaching
- access to regional early-stage funding options
- links to legal, financial and marketing resources via The Beta Space
- linkage to MAGNET’s Product Design & Development and other services
- entry into the JumpStart Entrepreneurial Network
- strategic planning
- “So What” sessions
- rapid prototyping capabilities
Housed in the 85,000-sq.-ft. MAGNET Innovation Center on the Cleveland State University campus, The Incubator at MAGNET offers high-quality space and facility amenities targeted to keep costs affordable and allow your business to concentrate its limited cash on furthering your developmental priorities.
The Incubator at MAGNET embraces the State of Ohio’s Innovation Continuum framework, and seeks to work with start-ups in the first three stages of innovation development:
- Imagining: Determining your commercial opportunity.
- Incubating: Defining your commercial potential.
- Demonstrating: Examining your products/process in commercial
Once your idea is validated, The Incubator at MAGNET stands ready to help you achieve market entry with product iterations, supply chain and global consulting. You will then be positioned to grow your business and generate solid financial returns through the ongoing support and market diversification strategies offered by The Incubator.
Tenants of The Incubator at MAGNET are able to devote more time to developing their actual business, and less time worrying about office space issues. The Incubator provides tenants with the total office solution of:
- high-quality office, manufacturing and lab space with flexible lease terms
- office furniture/shared office equipment
- conference rooms with presentation equipment
- utilities and janitorial services
- 24-hour access and secured parking
To find out more about The Incubator at MAGNET or to schedule a facility tour, contact MAGNET today!